September 1, 2010

Day 244

Isn't it hard to believe that 1) It's already September, and 2) This blog is 2/3 of the way finished? Crazy!

Yesterday, I noticed that the OU volleyball team was playing UCA tonight. Yes, you read that right. Little 'ole UCA, my alma mater, was venturing into the Big 12 (or however many teams it is now). So, since I was wanting to go to a volleyball match before I left OU, I figured this was just the one! My good friend and sporting-event-buddy Candace came with me. She even (accidentally) wore purple today! Here we are before the match began:


And of course, I was sporting my UCA shirt, which I dug out of a storage bin for just this purpose:


We left during the 3rd set because OU was up 2-0, and it looked like they were going to put it away in the 3rd. Apparently, they didn't, because the OU sports website says that OU won the match 3-1, not 3-0! Drama! Anyway, it was a good effort by the Sugar Bears, and it was fun to see a bit of UCA purple again!

No comments:

Post a Comment