September 27, 2010

Day 270

So... I was supposed to wake up at 6:00 this morning, get to school between 7:15 and 7:30, work all morning, and get a bunch of dissertation stuff sent off to the appropriate people before lunchtime. At 7:42, Patrick startled me awake because he realized we'd overslept by over an hour and a half! Oops! I didn't have any appointments or anything this morning, but it's virtually impossible to park near my building after 8:30 or so, which meant I was in a real rush. I pulled out of the driveway at 8:12, but I had to take this with me:


So today, I did my makeup while I checked my email. I'm sure it looked weird. Fortunately, Michelle is the only one who saw. I managed to get most of my stuff done this morning, anyway, but it sure throws off your day to start with a shot of adrenaline like that! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment