August 30, 2010

Day 242

Today's culinary adventure: Blueberry smoothie. I had some frozen blueberries and some leftover milk that I wanted to use, so I found a recipe online for a blueberry smoothie. I didn't have vanilla yogurt, which was what the recipe called for, so I decided to substitute the Key Lime Pie yogurt. No big deal, right? Yeah, except that it was basically an epic fail. :) Apparently there's a reason lime was not the recommended yogurt flavor. I drank the smoothie, so as not to be wasteful, but quickly felt the need to rid my kitchen of the evidence:


In better food news, I cooked my hamburger for a shorter time tonight, and the result was hot, juicy, and quite tasty! Yay!

1 comment:

  1. I wondered about using key lime yogurt for a blueberry smoothie. Necessity is the mother of invention, though, so I'm glad you tried something new! Yay for the juicy hamburger!

    ReplyDelete