August 27, 2010

Day 239

The Math Department had their annual "Welcome Back Party" this evening at OU's art museum. When I got my camera out to take pictures, my friend Rachel (remember her wedding earlier this summer?) said, "Take a picture of us; we're cute!" and grabbed her new husband Ty. As it turns out, she was right - aren't they cute?


After a false start, I managed to get a picture of most of the rest of Ty and Rachel's table. (I had to promise that the false start wouldn't appear on the blog - doesn't that whet your appetite for hilarious party photos?) Here's Candace, Lynn, and Daniel:


Then, I took pictures of my table. I forgot to warn some of them about the blog, so I'll just stick with this picture of Matt and Cherith. Matt was giving us his best excited face... yeah. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment