August 10, 2010

Day 222

Patrick and I went to the eye doctor this morning. We were there a crazy-long time, it seemed. Plus, they had us both in the same exam room, which felt a bit odd (although, I guess I don't have any eye-health secrets or anything...). At any rate, while we were waiting for the doctor to come in, I snapped a picture of those letters they always flash on the wall for you to read, plus the weird machine that they use to determine your prescription (etc.).


Can YOU read all those letters???

I feel like this machine just has too many arms. What are they all even FOR?

1 comment:

  1. Try taking your eye exam while your 5 year old and 2 year old are there with you. Then just for fun let them do exams on the kids too. Why not even throw in the good old dialation on the 2 year old... I'm just saying... now that was my adventure at the eye doctor in January, and I am not even kidding :)

    ReplyDelete