October 9, 2010

Day 282

Well, I goofed. In the October 1 post, I promised you more about a special sweet treat... and failed to deliver on that promise. Here, faithful readers, is the aforementioned goodness:


Well, to be more precise, here's what's left of the treat - pumpkin frozen custard. Oh my. I wait all year for October 1, which is when our local frozen custard place replaces strawberry with pumpkin (in addition to vanilla and chocolate). They keep the pumpkin in circulation until the end of November, so we typically keep a quart of it (shown here) during those months. (And, to be completely honest, I stock up on it at the end of November so that it lasts through the holidays - hopefully!) Anyone who visits us in the next few weeks HAS to try this stuff. Mmmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment