November 15, 2010

Day 319


Yes, this is our bathroom shower. Yes, I closed the curtain because the shower desperately needs to be cleaned. And yes, there is a reason that the shower is significant today:

I get cold easily. This is probably a shock to precisely none of you. However, once in a while, I get REALLY cold. As in, my hands and feet turn a lovely shade of purple, I shiver frequently, and I simply can't get warmed up. I have found that the most effective cure for this kind of cold is to just take a warm shower. Somehow, that manages to finally do what 4 layers of clothing / blankets cannot. So today, I am thankful for hot water and warm showers. :)

Today's Quote: "The true spirit of conversation consists in building on another man's observation, not overturning it." -- Edward Bulwer-Lytton

No comments:

Post a Comment