November 10, 2010

Day 314

Two random campus shots today:

1. I LOVE the fall colors from my office window - you can see such a great mix of green with orange, red, and yellow in the nearby neighborhoods. Hopefully those colors come through in this photo:


2. I had to walk across campus today to borrow something from a professor in another building. On the way, I saw this displayed on the "South Oval":


Yes, that is an inflatable bounce-around. With college kids inside. The best part is, I wasn't the only one who stopped to take a picture of this!!!

Random thought: Could today be considered a kind of "Pi Day" on the blog? (Notice my eagerness to mix math and dessert?)

Quote of the Day: "A man is like a fraction whose numerator is what he is and whose denominator is what he thinks of himself. The larger the denominator the smaller the fraction." -- Count Lev Nikolgevich Tolstoy

No comments:

Post a Comment