July 29, 2010

Day 210

Today was such a whirlwind, and now that it's gotten so late, I don't have the energy to go through it all. The two main highlights: My students did their Rube Goldberg project presentations this afternoon, and I got a couple of aerial shots from the balcony over the workshop floor. (Since I haven't asked permission to use these shots, I won't include them in this post - but trust me that the projects were SO cool!!!) The other highlight of today was that Patrick and I finally made it to an Oklahoma City Redhawks (AAA baseball) game together. One of his advisors went with us, and we had a good time (except that I was SO tired from the past few weeks, I could barely keep my eyes open for parts of it). Here's the view from our seats:


Isn't the sky beautiful? It was a bit warm when we got there, and a bit muggy throughout, but otherwise, it was a nice night for baseball! Here's a shot toward the outfield (and Dr. Kloesel's feet!):

No comments:

Post a Comment