April 2, 2010

Day 92

First off, I need to apologize for the poor picture quality today. I set the self-timer on the camera, and apparently it wasn't quite stable where I had placed it for this picture. Secondly, I need to explain the context here. My sisters-in-law, especially Nikki, are really good about getting me cute stuff to wear for Christmas and then explaining to me how I should wear it (what color shoes, jewelry, etc.). Those of you that know me well know that this is greatly appreciated.  :)  So, the purple printed top I have on in this picture was courtesy of Nikki this Christmas, but I decided to be brave and "coordinate" it on my own with this black shrug and black pants. (I also have a black cami under it because I had to teach today.)  What do you think, all 3 of my faithful blog readers?  Did I do okay?

2 comments: