April 10, 2010

Day 100

Wow! I can't believe I've actually made it to Day 100! In honor of this special occasion, I thought I'd spice things up a bit. That's right - today, blogosphere faithful, you get a video in addition to the pictures. I didn't narrate this video because I was on my driveway and had reason to believe my neighbors might come out at any moment and see me talking to my camera and... well, I didn't want to seem any crazier than I already do! The video shows my car doors locking and unlocking using the automatic lock control. I know, it's mundane. But, the locks have been going out one-by-one for a couple of years now, we just got them all fixed today, and I have not yet lost interest in locking and unlocking. :) I figured I'd let you all share in my joy. Below the video are pictures of the service tag from the Honda dealership and the automatic lock control. Enjoy!























(Editorial Note: When I clicked on the video in Google Reader, it kept taking me to one of the pictures. I had to click on "Popout" to get the video to play correctly.)

No comments:

Post a Comment