April 15, 2010

Day 105


Today I had the urge to bake, but I had no eggs at home. So, I made it a point to stop by a local grocery store on the way home to pick up some eggs. After I got out of the car, I couldn't remember if I'd thrown my keys back in my purse, so I looked inside to see if I could find them. As I was looking, I kept walking and managed to smack my head hard on a ladder or something that was sticking out of the bed of the truck in the next parking space. Apparently it looked bad enough that a car driving by stopped and both the driver and the passenger yelled to ask if I was okay. As you can see, I made it inside and got the eggs, but then I went straight home and applied a cold pack to my head. Naturally, after all that, I had no desire to bake, only a sore head. MLIA.

3 comments:

  1. You forgot the part where your husband came home and took you to dinner since you didn't feel like cooking...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, my bad. Yes, my knight in shining armor rushed home to find me still with cold pack and agreed to brave a public meal with me despite my tears and sniffles. (My head and my pride both hurt.) Thanks, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh ouchie!!!! How's your head today?

    ReplyDelete