January 1, 2010

Day 1

Hello all, and welcome to my 365 blog for 2010!  I have realized recently 1) that many of our friends and family members don't have any way to know what our lives here in Oklahoma look like AND 2) that I have far too few pictures of our loved ones.  SO... this is my attempt to catalogue our lives and collect pictures this year.  For those of you who are unfamiliar with the 365 concept, the idea is to take and post a picture each day for an entire year.  To kick us off, I give you not one but two pictures representing how I kicked off the new year today!



I spent the evening "putting away Christmas".  All that's left now is the bare tree, which is totally Patrick's department. :)



Before this evening's un-decorating, I spent the day finishing things I'd started throughout the break so far.  This is the puzzle my parents gave me for Christmas, which I finally finished this morning!  I also finished a book and some projects around the house.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment