December 30, 2010

Day 364

Patrick and I finally made it back to Norman tonight around dinnertime. While we enjoyed our trip and our time with family, we were SO ready to be home! We stopped at Sonic to grab dinner on the way in. I ordered the wonderfully balanced meal of mozzarella sticks and their newest "Blast" dessert (displayed here by my fantastic husband):


I love the slogan: "Happy Stomach, Meet Happy Wallet." Trust me, after all that junk, I had neither! I also got red ice cream drips on my jeans and cream-colored jacket. :( BUT, the night started looking up when we got home. Patrick found out he was selected to beta test a new technology product, and I found out that the company that was repairing my watch did more than I asked them to do -- for no extra charge! Hooray!

Quote of the Day: "Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first." -- Ernestine Ulmer

1 comment:

  1. I love that quote! Can't believe you're almost done with your 365!!!!

    ReplyDelete